•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

my new Grille install

PetesPonies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
so here is a pic of my '84 wih the '66 grille. I first used the Bronco to size a '61 F100 grille, which is going on my Ranger. But now its full steam ahead on the '66 grille. This is just at te beginning stages. It will look perfect and a clean install when I'm done. It will have finished edges where it meets the fenders. Here also is the '61 grille.

Attachments

phatdaddy

Solid Axle Swap
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/1988
Vehicle
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
460/ 2.9
:icon_bounceblue:man I was askin about this not 2 weeks ago keep me posted . I'm doing a v8 swap and a sas right now but after its done im gong to start on the body and this is one of the mods I want to do ,please keep me posted I want a factory look to mine so if yours looks real good it could help me keep from fu*king mine alll up:icon_thumby:

85_Ranger4x4

December 2013 OTOTM
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
How much of the yellow grill is custom and how much of it just fit? It really looks pretty sharp.

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
That's pretty damn cool.:icon_thumby:

PetesPonies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
The yellow grille is the '61 F100. I sectioned 7 inches from both sides for a total of 14 inches. You see how it fits after that. I also took a cut in the middle top area, to flatten the profile some. Its going in my '89 Ranger. The
'66 Bronco grille is working out well. I've done a bit more work, buts its not finished yet . . too many projects.