•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

New B2, and new to B2s.

Thewayshemoves

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Hey, I'm Aaron. I just got this B2 today, and I'm completely new to them. My friend has been building an 87 Nissan 4x4 for about a year now, and I've caught the bug to get a 4x4 and make a light off-road hunting, camping, sort of truck. My fiance's dad sold me this truck for dirt cheap, and I really love it. Drove it to work tonight and played around with it some. I know little to nothing about them, though. Been learning what I can from lurking the forums all day at work, and reading about the 2.9 that's in it. It's an XLT, and I don't really even know what that means. Either way, I love it. It needs some TLC, some body work, going to need a clutch soon, brakes need work, and the low beams don't work. Other than that it works well, and I'm glad to be on board. Here's two really bad pics I took from work. See ya'll 'round.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/broncocorral/truck/P4180129.JPG?_subject_uid=20114383&w=AAAdLyIj8YZvZ1Iv5NQ6lGQDntwR_2_t7L0U8ak6XV6-Rg

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/broncocorral/truck/P4180133.JPG?_subject_uid=20114383&w=AAAIkux_9jdiDTKYWtbXRK18JZphRcdmhL-b1nPrj2aR8w

Last edited:

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Your images don't show. I need permissions to see your Google drive. Can you upload them as attachments?

superds

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
84 90 2013
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8/2.9/5.0
Welcome to B2C! I hope you will find this website useful, there's a lot of great information on here!

Thewayshemoves

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Hey, it wouldn't let me add them as attachments, because I don't have a security token. I changed the privacy settings to "anyone with link" so maybe that'll work. I'll try to repost if I need to.

Yeah, that's still not working. I'll try to put them somewhere else and relink, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Thewayshemoves

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
There, I edited the OP with dropbox links, maybe those will work.

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
That link doesn't work.

I need to resolve the attachment issue. Could you try to upload an attachment again and copy and paste whatever the error message is that it gives you?

Thanks.

Thewayshemoves

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Weird, the links work for me.

Here is the error I get when I try to attach:

vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

The action I perform, is just clicking the attachment button at the top of the text entry field, and then selecting a file from my computer, and clicking upload. That's when it tells me that error.

Dodger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Welcome to the Bronco II, great little rigs, get you where you need to go everytime!

Thewayshemoves

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Thanks for the welcomes! I hope to wear you out with questions, soon enough. For now, just an oil change, and fixing the headlights. I'm sure when I get more into things I don't understand about 4x4, I'll be driving yall crazy.

tidmarshsmiths5

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l stock
I use Imgur and then copy and paste the link for forums...might work for you.