•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

new bumper and tires

FCXBronco2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984 and 2000
Vehicle
Ford, Dodge
Engine Size
2.8v6
its an 84 bronco 2 i got that bumper off a toyota for $10 and bought the tires from one of my buddys for $100 they are dunlop mud rovers 33x12.5R15. so all in all it hasnt cost me that much so far. i need a little more lift but not too much i like it when they sit low but have bigger tires, it has a better COG. thanks for looking

FCXBronco2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984 and 2000
Vehicle
Ford, Dodge
Engine Size
2.8v6
thanks, yeah you cant complain for $10. the only thing i dont like is the dent on the front of it, but i cant fiigure out how to get it out. ive also got some d-rings that im getting one of my buddys at work to weld on

B2dangerous

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I love low budget projects, working on a couple myself right now. Not a bad score on bumpers, I would leave the dent in, it adds character. If your looking for a cheap paint job I found some tractor supply places that carry $28 a gallon enamel tractor paint that works good. I figure if it's good enough for tractors that sit outside most thier life, it's good enough for a low budget beater.

mn_smokeater

Supporting Member
Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.4L V8
I love low budget projects, working on a couple myself right now. Not a bad score on bumpers, I would leave the dent in, it adds character. If your looking for a cheap paint job I found some tractor supply places that carry $28 a gallon enamel tractor paint that works good. I figure if it's good enough for tractors that sit outside most thier life, it's good enough for a low budget beater.
I like this idea might do it with mine.

FCXBronco2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984 and 2000
Vehicle
Ford, Dodge
Engine Size
2.8v6
another type of paint that i found out worked good was army paint from army surplus stores they sell it real cheap and it goes on thick so you dont get so many scratches and if you do get scratches you just slap some more paint on it.

Bronco_Chuck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
84, 86 & 89
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8 & 2.9
nice. i have almost the same bumper, but mine came with a free B2 attached.