•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

not starting, no power

will.moyer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
ok last night my b2 died and i had to have it towed home i had this problem before when my fog lights wernt wired right but now its did it again, i went to start it grind-ed so i thought starter.. than after about 2 tries it made a click and than nothing coming from solenoid than i go out this morning to try and start it again nothing no power no nothing i was ticked so what seems to be my problem if anybody can help me atleast

RonD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Disconnect battery, both cables and test the voltage, bad battery = 12.0volts and lower, good battery = 12.5volts and up

If bad replace battery and then try to track down your short, could be bad alternator or starter as well, but can't test anything if battery is bad.

will.moyer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
i found my multi meter ran it and its my battery, alternators good, starters good solenoids good, just battery and connection cables oh well looks like im going back to my honda for a bit love drivin my b2

will.moyer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
ummm so i had preformed a draw test to check to see why my battery was dieing and i figured it to be the dome light fuse.... but when i replaced it my dash, radio, and gauges all came on.. i put the old fuse back and it went back to normal... could somebody help me out here so i can figure out whats wrong and get her back on the road