•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Obd1 Code 95

k4irk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
The check engine light on my 1990 B2 is not on but I put my scan tool on it anyway and immediately got confused. It had Keoe fast, keoe slow, but never just a Read Codes option. I was never satisfied that it was working because it never showed any results. I then used the jumper wire method and got an 11 and a 95. I just got the Bronco about a week ago so I don't know any history but it does crank up and run fine.
Can anyone help with the 11 and 95?

LeBronCo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 1986
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
Life is more fun if you own a Ford Bronco II
The check engine light on my 1990 B2 is not on but I put my scan tool on it anyway and immediately got confused. It had Keoe fast, keoe slow, but never just a Read Codes option. I was never satisfied that it was working because it never showed any results. I then used the jumper wire method and got an 11 and a 95. I just got the Bronco about a week ago so I don't know any history but it does crank up and run fine.
Can anyone help with the 11 and 95?
KEOE is incorrect. It's KOEO which means Key On/Engine Off. That is the first diagnostic performed. If you got codes 11 and 95. 11 means System OK, 95 is fuel Pump secondary circuit failure.