•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Pristine Eddie Bauer seats value?

OldBodyShopTX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Hey guys! My family had a Bronco II growing up and my grandpa had a body shop. Of course being a car nut he gathered spare parts from wrecked cars and when our Bronco II bit the dust with a blown head gasket there were parts leftover when we got rid of it.

He stored away a pair of Eddie Bauer front seats and they are in perfect condition. I know these are rare and hard to find so I’m trying to get a value on these. Seeing regular seats from various vehicles go $300-$500 makes me think my FB ad for $500 is low.

Attachments

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
I think to get anything close to your asking price will require a very very very specific buyer.

That buyer would be doing a factory restoration of an Eddie Bauer Bronco II.

There probably aren't many out there.

Good luck.

OldBodyShopTX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Yeah that’s what I thought. Not many guys doing restorations on these and even then it has to be an Eddie Bauer edition. Grandpas shop is being sold this weekend. I’m trying to salvage good items for folks looking fix up their rides and using proceeds to help fix up one of his old trucks.

Thanks for the reply!

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Yeah that’s what I thought. Not many guys doing restorations on these and even then it has to be an Eddie Bauer edition. Grandpas shop is being sold this weekend. I’m trying to salvage good items for folks looking fix up their rides and using proceeds to help fix up one of his old trucks.

Thanks for the reply!
If you find any Bronco II or Ranger parts... please post them here in the classified.

Good luck with your new project...

gettinmyfirstone

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford bronco 2
Suspension Style
4wd
Where are you at? and are these still available? I might be interested in the seats and also some door panels for the XLT if you have those

also, what year?