•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

project b2 resurected

alaskan155

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 1988
Vehicle
honda and ford
Engine Size
2.4l/5.0
b2 been parked since april untouched, in oklahoma, finally picked her up this weekend and flat towed her to cheyenne, wyoming, so finally get to work on her again, and i got a auto hobby shop know to use with a lift and etc since im active duty military. so get to continue my buildup from where i left off, as soon as i get my testing done :clapping::clapping:, so will be posting in the next month or so to tell you the results of my 302/AOD/np208 swap(first time)

alaskan155

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 1988
Vehicle
honda and ford
Engine Size
2.4l/5.0
look at that cool truck 5.0 under there, cant wait to finish my testing so i can here her run again.

alaskan155

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 1988
Vehicle
honda and ford
Engine Size
2.4l/5.0
worked on the wiring Today, got the 2.9 litter dizzy harness extened, change the 2.9l TPS plug to the 5.0 plug. all i have left is hook the Injector harness plug to the 2.9l harness(3 wires, power, injector bank 1 and 2 (bank fire)), hopefully if every thing works out this week i may be able to do a test fire:icon_hornsup:, assuming the 2.9 computer will run the 5.0(remember hearing it done a long time ago).

beside a driveshaft all i need know is:
1> f150 brake booster vacumn hose
2>figure out heater coolent line routing in conjection with intake and water pump(where pictures of stock f150 would have helped):icon_confused:
3>hook up throttle cable and f150 tv cable
4> run tranny cooler lines and High pressure fuel lines
5>setup Vacumn lines(by by emissions)
6> add fluids, tighted Torque converter bolts to flex plate, install starter, and wire , and add a belt

7> sit back and hear 5.0 open header rumble(if im lucky), once running gotta to get Drivelines and figure out what to do with heater box(intake sharing same place).