•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Rabbit's 88 B2

Rabbit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
This is my '88 Bronco II. The mods include 4.0l upgrade, Gen 2 dash, 4" Rough Country lift, custom front and rear bumpers, 8000# winch with custom dash mounted controls, 33x12.50 TSL T-birds (hey I got a deal), custom roof rack, custom snorkel, and Lincoln locked rear end. By custom I mean home made. More mods are expected when I get the time. Some build pics can be seen here: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54999

DannyG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Looks really good, love what you have done with it, did you swap just the dash or the door panels too?

Keep up the good work!

Little_blue_B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L v6
Looks great man! Hopefully mine will look as good when I get my RC lift on....How bad was it when you put it on? Judging from your build thread it looks like you have quite a bit more ability than I do. Either way very nice!

Rabbit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I left the door panels as they were and just changed the dash. I'll put up some interior pics when I get a chance. As for the lift, it took one day by myself on the dirt part of my driveway. It wasn't too bad. The springs were probably the worst part. Cutting the rivets and removing the passenger drop bracket was probably the most difficult part.

RedneckSTX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
It looks real good man, I really like your front bumper, it looks like it would slaughter a deer. Keep up the good work.