•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Reman A4LD Trans

86broncII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Wondering what everyones opinion on the companies which sell reman A4LD. I am looking for a reman and I would normally go to Fred Jones for one, however they do not have readily available. I know of Blumenthals and Auto Zone, I found another company called smartpartsauto.com they have the best price i have found, but i know you usually get what you pay for. Any opinions are greatly appreciated! I have an 1986 Bronco II 2.9L 4x4 Auto.

Twister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985, 1987
Vehicle
Duh
Engine Size
2.8L, 2.9L
Wondering what everyones opinion on the companies which sell reman A4LD. I am looking for a reman and I would normally go to Fred Jones for one, however they do not have readily available. I know of Blumenthals and Auto Zone, I found another company called smartpartsauto.com they have the best price i have found, but i know you usually get what you pay for. Any opinions are greatly appreciated! I have an 1986 Bronco II 2.9L 4x4 Auto.
Are you going to be installing it yourself? If so, why not just take yours out and take it to get it rebuilt locally. It would make any warranty work that needs done a lot easier than hassling with someone you have to call.

CarsonChris

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990/87
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.9
I looked at the last place you had there. They have a three year warranty. Looks good. Let me know if you try one!