•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Site Comment

ab_slack

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
I don't know if this is by intent to keep this site separate from TRS, but I find navigating between here and TRS and back to be somewhat of a pain. The only direct link I see is the one in the TRS in the BII/Explorer sub-form title that brings you to BIIC main page. So usually I go to TRS forum first cause my browser remembers that, look at what I want there and then go to top level of forum scroll to the BII/Explorer sub-forum, click the link to get to BIIC main page and the click discussion forum to get here.

It would be nice if the bar at the top of the forum where it has "User CP", "Arcade", "FAQ", "Community", etc it had a one that can be clicked on "TRS Forum" that will bring you to the TRS forum. Then on TRS have a similar button "BIIC Forum" which brings you here. I use the items in the bar quite and jumping between forums easier I think will help traffic here.

Similarly at the very top of the pages where it has items such as "Home", "Discussion Forum", "Articles" have one for "TRS" that goes to TRS main page and at TRS have one for "BIIC" that brings you to the BIIC main page. I don't do much with the main pages but it is handy.

I can get around the hassle with bookmarks I suppose. Just some thoughts.

Thanks.