•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Soft top?

Jonboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Is there a company that makes a soft top kit for the bronco II? Also what roll bar are most folks using after they do the top chop.

koomz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco2
Engine Size
2.9L v-6
Is there a company that makes a soft top kit for the bronco II? Also what roll bar are most folks using after they do the top chop.
i used a ranger roll bar...had to build some plates for undr the truck to tie into the frame...$50 for the roll bar and $30 in plate...and had a upholstery shop make my top for 200..expensive but worth it ..careful with the cheap materials after a few seasons they shrink and expand and eventually u cant snap them on.

BDAB

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
00, 99, 00
Vehicle
Ford, Ford, Bui
Engine Size
V10, 5.4L, 3.8L v6
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
i used a ranger roll bar...had to build some plates for undr the truck to tie into the frame...$50 for the roll bar and $30 in plate...and had a upholstery shop make my top for 200..expensive but worth it ..careful with the cheap materials after a few seasons they shrink and expand and eventually u cant snap them on.

you got off easy..... its about $500-$600 for a soft top for a F/S Bronco if you can find one. nobody makes them anymore........