•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

(SOLD) NEW 're-manufactured' Cardone 30-2671 distributor

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8 V6
Suspension Style
4wd
I have in my possession a 'New' re-manufactured Cardone 30-2671 distributor.

What I want for it is the same that I paid for it plus actual shipping cost to it's new owner.

What I paid for it: $77 for the distributor...$3 core charge...Tax = to about $5.50 . So that is $85.50 + actual shipping cost to the new owner (there would be no shipping cost if you just came and picked it up from me).

I do not have a useable Paypal account. They put my account on hold a couple of years ago because I wouldn't send them a pay stub and a photocopy of my driver's license. There's just some things this old man won't do.

Why it is in my possession?: Several months back I bought an '84 Bronco II to replace the '84 Bronco II my daughter totaled in a wreck last December. I had hoped to rob the Duraspark conversion pieces off of the totaled BII and install them onto the replacement BII. Impact to the front of the BII was hard enough that it broke the motor mounts and shoved the engine into the firewall. Using a come-a-long I was able to pull the engine forward far enough to pull the distributor. The stem housing was cracked and canted to one side. Not re-useable.

I went to O'reillys to order another 30-2691. They could not get the 2691 (un-obtainium) but they could get the 2671. I went to pick it up the next week and they told me that even though they only ordered 1 from the distributor, 2 had been shipped to them. I only took one at the time but I went back a couple of days later and picked up the other (thinking long term project-wise about finding myself an '84-'85 manual shift). Since then I've come to realize I have too many unfinished projects as it is.

Anyway, thought I would just put it in the for sale section in case someone else might have a Duraspark conversion in their future.

As I mentioned for an option, just come pick it up and put money in my hand and I will put the 2671 in your hands.

Thanks,
John

Uncle Gump

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Suspension Style
4wd
Nice...

@cyclejohn

Offering up this distributor to membership here was a cool move. These things are just getting harder to find... and I just know you want to help move someone's project forward.

I did work on one of your pictures for the differences between the 30-2671 and 30-2691 for the Tech Article update. Here it is...

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8 V6
Suspension Style
4wd
Hey Uncle Gump,

Thank You for doing that :).

I probably should have introduced myself on this forum a long time ago instead of having my first post being an item for sale.

Again, Thank You,
John

Jtrain199

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
bronco II
Hi, Is this still available?

XR7G428

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I have in my possession a 'New' re-manufactured Cardone 30-2671 distributor.

What I want for it is the same that I paid for it plus actual shipping cost to it's new owner.

What I paid for it: $77 for the distributor...$3 core charge...Tax = to about $5.50 . So that is $85.50 + actual shipping cost to the new owner (there would be no shipping cost if you just came and picked it up from me).

Thanks,
John
Hi John,
I have been looking for one of these. Please let me know if you still have it. I will find away to pay you! I sent a private message with my phone number.

Thanks, Bill B

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8 V6
Suspension Style
4wd
SOLD

I meant to update this thread a couple of weeks ago.

John