•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

t cases

explorer redneck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
hey new here sorry if this has been go over. but does the b11 t case fit less say a 99 explorer with the 4.0 i have the auto t case that anit wroth two cents

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
the 1354 (manual or electric) should fit most rangers but the wiring is the difference. but supposedly "the shiftster" will help out the eletric t-case while making it a manual select. and you are kinda talking like spowerback, kinda hard to dicypher, i just say wutever sounds close

explorer redneck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
lol i just dont like the way the auto 4wd works. ive heard of the brown wire mod, but really would love to full time two wheel drive.

pyro68

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
do they make something like that that can be controlled in the truck?

Little X

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
lol i just dont like the way the auto 4wd works. ive heard of the brown wire mod, but really would love to full time two wheel drive.
The brown wire mod makes your truck full time 2wd, unless you change it into 4wd. It will not change on its own in wet or slippery conditions like your case currently does.
But, I understand wanting manual engagement. Have you checked out EF? There are a few guys over there who have swapped out the stock case for one that is a true 2wd/4wd/4lo case, I just haven't ever read the threads since I have a 1st gen, not a 2nd.