•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

The last of the wiring, I think....

NavyRanger1994

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I've finally got around to getting my 4.0 swap finished. There's a few issues that I can't get figured out. first and most annoying is that the fan control for the heater is controlling all my lights minus the headlights. Oh and there's no fan blowing lol. I matched up the wires from the plugs which are the same wire color between 86 and 94 but that was the result I got. My oil pressure and coolant temp gauges don't work either. I cant find any sending units on my diagrams so really have no clue on that issue. These are my last real issues as far as the wiring minus cleaning it all up. Then other than putting everything back together and registering it I'm back on the road :icon_hornsup:. Some help to get me back on the right track would be great. Thanks. :icon_cheers:

chrwilkins30

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I couldn't get mine to work either. Those were the only two that I couldn't get to work. The blower should work because I know the colors are the same. Check grounds I suppose. What about the fuel level gauge.

NavyRanger1994

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Grounds are kinda of what im thinking. got a few more wires coming from that harness but I think all of that is for the A/C. Fuel gauge is fine besides being backwards lol. I just haven't got around to replacing the sending unit yet. Just not sure why all my lights would just start randomly working with the blower control. And why the tach would just start to finally work. Still a few random wires under the hood that I cant figure out because they aren't on my diagrams so thinking it might have something to do with that.