•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

The money pits!

B2dangerous

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Two of the low budget projects I'm working on. Mines the 85 with 3 inch Rancho lift and TSL Swampers, other is my daughters boyfriends 88 that he just picked up for $150 bucks. Big plans for both but need some good weather to start on the 88. I'm ready for the snow to go away, seems like this year we have had way above average snow fall for march and begining of april. The good side is I've gotten alot of 4-wheelin in, most of it chained up just ot get in and out of my drive. Had to replace both fuel pumps in the 88 but it runs like a top, just need time to get the 4x4 working.

Attachments

H munster

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984 Bronco II
Engine Size
2.8/ 4.0/ 4.0
Sweet. If he can get his to lok like yours in under 2 months and under $300 without you doing all the work then he might be a keeper. The BII is a good start.

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Sweet. If he can get his to lok like yours in under 2 months and under $300 without you doing all the work then he might be a keeper. The BII is a good start.
Granted if he can do the work it is a plus, but I wouldn't be able to keep myself from getting in there & at least helping him out. If he is smart enough to grab a BII, I see son-in-law material! :icon_thumby: