•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

upper BJ

b2rich

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
looks like im going delve into it myself and hopefully save a few hundred. was quoted 879 for the job. any secrets that i ought to know besides expanding my vocabulary. ive already checked the tech library. and studying the haynes. just looking for pointers.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
looks like im going delve into it myself and hopefully save a few hundred. was quoted 879 for the job. any secrets that i ought to know besides expanding my vocabulary. ive already checked the tech library. and studying the haynes. just looking for pointers.
$879 for a bj.. WOW. You could get a night of lovin with two chicks for that price.
But to do a Ball joint I would deff. buy/rent a Ball joint press. I can do mine in a little under a hr.

b2rich

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
$879 for a bj.. WOW. You could get a night of lovin with two chicks for that price.
But to do a Ball joint I would deff. buy/rent a Ball joint press. I can do mine in a little under a hr.
whats the secret?

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
O sorry I thought you had a newer truck. But first you should start by removing every thing down to the spindle then remove the pinch bolt. you also might try spraying some kind of penetrating fluid like PB blaster for a couple days prior to the attempted of removal.