•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Well...Anybody got any suggestions?

Little_blue_B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L v6
Well progress so far, straightened A pillar, welded it back where it should be, hammered out the B pillar, Fender, Back quarter panel, and hood. Its not pretty but for a rush job it'll work for now. Have to borrow somebody's dremel tool to clean up the corner but pretty much ready for a new windshield.

Last edited:

Little_blue_B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L v6
Like I said you are welcome to cut what you need off this parts truck I have or if you need any thing else before I scrap it.:icon_cheers:
I will need a passenger side fender, door (no power locks/window) and a hood if you have them for a first Gen and they are in decent shape. I blew most of my cash on the tow home so i don't know what I could pay you but I could come up this weekend and pull it off myself if we can work something out. Thanks man!

Pauls86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I have the door and hood.Hows 50.00 for door and hood sound let me know.I will do some trading also.

klogtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
glad no one was hurt. hope it all goes good for you.

phatdaddy

Solid Axle Swap
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/1988
Vehicle
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
460/ 2.9
I m not to far from you I have all those parts there your if you what them just let me know and u can have them

Little_blue_B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L v6
So here's the finished product, shes not as pretty as she once was but shes still kickin!

And I still am looking for parts, I'll send you another PM Paul. And thanks for the offer Phat, I wish I had an excuse to drive over there but there's no good way to get to you and a 5+ hour drive one way wouldn't really be worth it.

Last edited:

Andres629

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985/91
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 screamer
Looks pretty good, man! Sucks to see that happen to such a nice truck, but at least you got 'er patched back together. Nice work, as well.

Little_blue_B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L v6
^ Thanks, it was a rush job, we could have done better but I needed it done quick so I could get back and forth to school and work. Its pretty amazing what you can do with a couple of 2x4's and 4 different jacks...