•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Why is the price so high?

Bdraper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Bronco II
Vehicle
Why are some Bronco II’s in the $15,000 range and some are in $3000 range?

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Why are some Bronco II’s in the $15,000 range and some are in $3000 range?
Because people are full of it and somehow think they are 'worth something' . For that much you can get an Early bronco with 302. People these days. Guys that know what they are worth usually have them for less than 2500, that way they actually sell.

jmburton1993

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
yeah what 86 said, mine has a james duff lift, good tires, aftermarket rims, straight body, good paint tons of new parts, and i can't even get someone to buy it for 3k, will probably wind up taking 2600 for it at this point

wildbill23c

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford Bronco II
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Suspension Style
4wd
My credo
19K, 19D, 92Y, 91F
I agree with what 86fordbroncoii said as well. People think because they added $10k in aftermarket stuff to their $100 30 year old vehicle that suddenly its worth $20k.

I admit I've put a lot of money into my $800 1988 Bronco 2 but I want it to last another 30 years and the previous owner didn't do anything right with it so it needed a transmission rebuild and engine replacement, but now that its done I'd love to be able to just jump in it and drive across country, can't afford to but it's definitely something on my bucket list...its not in excellent condition it needs some paint, and a little interior work but it does great as it is now....but is it worth $15k hell no LOL, its still an $800 vehicle and that's how insurance would see it too if it was totaled...they don't care that you have $10k of accessories added to your vehicle its still only worth scrap value once its been wrecked.

Course at the $15k range, maybe their wife told them they needed to sell it so they posted it with a ridiculous price knowing it isn't going to sell so in a few weeks or months they can tell their wife they have to keep it because nobody wanted to buy it.