•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Bennybooster

1. Bennybooster

I had to gloat about my 86 B2!

how many more bumpers are you going to ruin before you realize it is retarded to pull from your stock bumper....
  2. Bennybooster

Building a Heavy Duty Front and Rear Bumper for my 86 B2!

He was referencing your springs sagging in the front and lowering your truck because of the massive boat anchor you plan on welding to your truck
  3. Bennybooster

Thinkin about buying a BII

I would pay 800 max for that, BII's are a dime a dozen in better condition than that. Save your money
  4. Bennybooster

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Don't comp cut it unless you are going to push the wheel base and go to way bigger tires. It looks good like it is
  5. Bennybooster

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Those link mounts look like death
  6. Bennybooster

My 30k bronco II

Linky Really? You should think before you make blank statements by that, I have seen $80xxx rangers...
  7. Bennybooster

My 30k bronco II

Linky Really? You shpuld think before you make statements by that, I have seen $80xxx rangers
  8. Bennybooster

mud bog / rock climber

Well I suggest that you put the v8 into your B2......:icon_confused:
  9. Bennybooster

B2 suspension question

Jeep axles suck, just swap in a Dana 44 from a 78-79 f150 or bronco. Build extended radius arms off of the stockers, use EB coil springs and a ruff stuff trac bar kit. You can use f250 shock mounts. For the rear I would use trail gear 3in lift leafs. Thats about as simple as it gets and it...
  10. Bennybooster

B2 suspension question

What kind of trails are you looking to do with it? If you want to build a legitimate rock crawler for intense trails then stock axles have to go. If you want a mild trail runner then you could swap in a d35 and 8.8. Either way the d28 and 7.5 have to go
  11. Bennybooster

93 Ford Explorer

This one is hopeless, have fun with your POS, I'm out...
  12. Bennybooster

93 Ford Explorer

Carbs are for tards...
  13. Bennybooster

Mine is bedlined, still louder than crap. But there are some holes in it too, hence me spending money on nice speakers...
  14. Bennybooster

If you can I would leave the carpet in, mine is super loud inside