•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Broncopower33

1. Broncopower33

Parking Break light

Is there anything else that tells the parking brake light to come on? Other than the plastic spring sensor on the parking brake pedal?? For some reason my light is always on, I tried un-plugging and replacing and light is still always on?? Any info
  2. Broncopower33

Ford 8.8 install questions.

I got an 8.8 out of an Explorer for my 89 bronco ii. I'm in the process of welding in the spring pads as well is finding the pinion angle. I'm running explorer leaf springs and 3" blocks. I have the axle hanging with drive shalf on. Right now the blocks are not welded. The angle of the...
  3. Broncopower33

lift shackle 89 Bronco II

Looking for some lift shackes for my bronco. I'm running a Ford 8.8 Rear now, and I dont want to keep my lift blocks. The blocks I have are 3", so what size shackes would I need? And were could I fine them? Still running the stock left spring with a add a leaf. At some point will upgrade...
  4. Broncopower33

Ford 8.8 with a Mini Spool

Using a Ford 8.8 that came off an 91 Explorer. Do you have to use C-clip elminators or can you still use the C-Clips?
  5. Broncopower33

New B2 Bumper

Finally got around to putting some pictures of my bumper I just build. Work in progress. Still have more work to do, but the idea is there..
  6. Broncopower33

Gen 1 VS. Gen 2

I only have gen 2s but gen1 all the way for exterior, but I like my gen 2 interior.
  7. Broncopower33

Crankshaft Position Sensor

ok, thanks for the info
  8. Broncopower33

Crankshaft Position Sensor

On an 89 bronco II with a 2.9,were is the crankshalf position sensor located.
  9. Broncopower33

Explorer Overhead Console in Bronco II

sweet idea, i like it. may look into that my self
  10. Broncopower33

B2 will not start

Grounds are all good. cleaned or replaced with new yesterday. Grinded all the paint and dirt away. So I would say the grounds are good. All look into checking the ignition switch. thanks
  11. Broncopower33

B2 will not start

Found what you were talking about. There are two of them on my b2. I got a new ground cable, and clean and tested everything, and still not start. Maybe a broken tooth on the timing chain, will have to check still.
  12. Broncopower33

B2 will not start

You maybe on to something. The negative side of the battery has corrosion on it. I will clean that up. Did you say you cut the fuse out?
  13. Broncopower33

B2 will not start

ok thanks
  14. Broncopower33

B2 will not start

Ok all check grounds today after work. And think about looking at the timming chain. I was trying to rule everything esle out before taking the front end apart to get to the timming chain...haha Looking for the easy fix button...