•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by country0001

1. country0001

country0001's Blue B2 build

Putting a 93 ranger cab on the b2 now. Gotta go get it this weekend
  2. country0001

My 1984 Ford Bronco II Project

I dig the Blue. I'm going with a similar blue from Monstaliner. I have updated my build on TRS, just not here....
  3. country0001

Project Bronco II: Share a link to your thread.

I think you are going to break that D28 and 7.5. Maybe not. Good luck
  4. country0001

Project Bronco II: Share a link to your thread.

Looks good. Always fun to start a build. My build thread is in my sig. There is a whole section of B2 builds. Good luck.
  5. country0001

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Congrats on making it in the Whoops edition of 4 WOR
  6. country0001

Ok. I have acquired a 44/9 combo with stock 3.50 gears. I have two options...... A. Install in my F150. The downside to this is I use this truck regularly to work around the house in. To install it would reqiure a 4-6" lift. The plus side is I would lift it 4-6" and render it useless. B...
  7. country0001

90 BII 4.0 Swap

Looks good.
  8. country0001

Got most of the interior tore out of the White B2. Pulling the engine soon. It will get new gaskets and go in the 88 Ranger I got for my son. Been gathering parts for it. Still need a few more parts before I get started on the B2's, but I have decided to patch the frame and do a body swap...
  9. country0001

super slow 87 bronco 2 build

How hard was the dash swap? I'm getting ready to swap my stuff over (including dash) to a rust free 87
  10. country0001

The 4.0 is still plenty. No v8s in the near future. Not in this truck. Would love to put a Coyote in my f150 .........
  11. country0001

Just spotted the body mount rusting out one day. Its been awhile. This truck was never in excellent shape. Then I spotted the shock mount rust on the passenger side. Pluss a few more spots
  12. country0001

I have some bad news.... My B2 is falling apart..... There is rust on the frame and body mounts. My trucks is rattling apart. The good news is that I just purchased a 1987 2wd B2. I'm just going to transfer over all my old stuff and let Blue go rest in a JY somewhere. Stay tuned....
  13. country0001

Rear drive shaft

You can probably just go to your parts store and get some. My first B2 had a factory u joint shaft and I got new ones from Autozone.
  14. country0001

Rear drive shaft

Pics would help.