•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by freddie2

1. F

french bronco II with problem for 4x4 mode and hot start-up

i will try to manually change 2wd to 4wd... i hope nothing damaged...
  2. F

thank you, but why with the new motor, 4x4 don't work? i dont' understand !!
  3. F

hello, so I changed the transfert motor case sequel to the tests. When I plugged in the new engine, without putting it on the transfer box, the 4x4 and low range lights went on, I deactivated them before putting the engine on the box. And then nothing, no lights and nothing responds, the module...
  4. F

thank you ! i try with this solutions.
  5. F

news of my Bronco, which is going very well, I made him small "home" covers for the front seats in order to preserve them. I still have this problem of hot start-up which is better since I changed the gas filter, but I only get 1 or 2 tests, if not more juice. And I had to wake my neighbor the...
  6. F

1990 2.9 bronco2 intermittant start

yes, try just to change battery!
  7. F

1990 2.9 bronco2 intermittant start

hi, have you use your ford code reader and multimeter? have you look the battery cable? battery is it good?
  8. F

alternator Bronco II

thank you very much ! i understand and it's ok now !
  9. F

alternator Bronco II

hi ! nobody know how many ampere i have need for my new alternator?
  10. F

alternator Bronco II

Hi, i must to change my bronco's alternator, but i don't known compatible models i must to buy, 60 or 65 or 80 ampere? and the serie's number is not in compatible number? E87F-10-352-AA and E87F8AB289B... help for what model i do buy? thank you !!
  11. F

cable battery

thank you, i will try to change the negative batterie cable, when i have time.
  12. F

cable battery

thank you, i will try to change the negative batterie cable, when i have time.
  13. F

cable battery

thank you very much !! i dont' find the same cable for change, have you idea where can i fond this? (with two little wires)
  14. F

cable battery

hi, nobody have this cable on Bronco? really?
  15. F

Losing voltage????

hi, have you find your problem since? i think i have same problem on my bronco... if you have solution, i'm interesting !