•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by koomz

1. koomz

Soft top?

i used a ranger roll bar...had to build some plates for undr the truck to tie into the frame...$50 for the roll bar and $30 in plate...and had a upholstery shop make my top for 200..expensive but worth it ..careful with the cheap materials after a few seasons they shrink and expand and...
  2. koomz

eaton-detroit ex locker or rear(8.8-open diff) needs install directions

eaton-detroit ez locker on rear(8.8-open diff) needs install directions I got this eaton-detroit ez locker..for my 91 explorer 8.8 open diff...Ive searched and searched and just cant seem to find a detailed description on how to properly install these units...Ive never done this before but its...
  3. koomz

bigger pics of my b2-->for black b11

thaks guys.. thanks appreciate it.l
  4. koomz

thanks brother...nice big pics now lol...im not really computer smart lol..i know i know get with the times right lol.. anyway id chop the top only cause of those monster windows all in the way...cant rub shit on the top sides to much with windows in ..ive broke a few in the past..wasnt gonna...
  5. koomz

Please show me your extended radius arms and rock doors build...for bronco2

i got a 6'' lift on 33's on my 86 b2...im ready to start the extended radius arms build..and have a spare set of doors to chop up...was wondering if u guys could send me some build pics ..idea and threads....also have a few questions.. #1-how do u determine how much longer to make em...and far...
  6. koomz

thanks guys sorry black b11..I tried...but just cant the pics to go bigger.
  7. koomz

thanks bro thanks bro
  8. koomz

my b2 I built up for $2000..including the truck-->.link to bigger pics 86 b2..dana 35 open manual locking hubs.. 8.8 rear detroit locker...still drums though for now. stock motor/trans/t-case(2.9L 5spd) 6'' lift...33'' bfg muds.. warn fender flares. 6000lbs warn winch and bumper. custom chop...
  9. koomz

86 b2

im running 373 right now but will swap to 488 when i can on 35's..the winch works really well...some say 6000 is just enuff for the b2's..and 8000 is overkill...im new to winches but with a snatchblock and my truck tied to a tree i pulled my buddies ford f250 on 44'z out of a sticky hole...so im...
  10. koomz

86 b2

sorry i put this in the wrong thread..but heres my bronco 2 6'' lift on 33 bfg muds..stock motor/trans/t-case.(2.9L) detroit locked rear..8.8 and open front d35 explorer diffs. 6000lbs warn winch..fender flares off a full size bronco cut to fit.. roll bars..tool box..over all happy with it...
  11. koomz

my 86 bronco2 project

i ended buying it off that cl guy yeah....he had no idea what he was doing ...since ive had i been dong nothing but fixing it and sooon shell be ready lol
  12. koomz

90bronco II

hey bII i noticed ur extended radius arms build page...could u explain how u knew how much to add..?
  13. koomz

my new ride

nice got any plans in action for it yet...or just beat it as is..