•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by kroussinoffroad

1. kroussinoffroad

My Bronco 2

I like's ALOT
  2. kroussinoffroad

My Bronco 2

o.k. start building the explorer allready!!!
  3. kroussinoffroad

My Bronco 2

so your building it for good wheelin then not worried bout dents or dings
  4. kroussinoffroad

Project Dirty White Boy

Truck is stll alive and wheelin uploading wheelin pics as we speak.
  5. kroussinoffroad

My Bronco 2

just build an explorer to pull it hahahaha . mine pulls amazingly beleve it or not. feels much more anchored to the road and doent sway. even in evasive manuvering it feels much better with a load behind it.
  6. kroussinoffroad

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

icka. i did a similar thing to my old 27 spline 8.8 unsure of my cuase of failure since it was an open diff but the rear tire's locked uptight at 60mph on a 2 lane road. scary ride for sure and I was sure ide have to clean the drivers seat. glad you an the truck faired good.
  7. kroussinoffroad

crap man , after the focus ordeal it sounds like you have bout the worst luck out there when it comes to this stuff. stay away from my garage i really dont want to catch your sickness
  8. kroussinoffroad

brake pedal? just remove the clip and remove the pedal put in a spacer on the shaft to stop any endplay and save the pedal for when you smoke the auto
  9. kroussinoffroad

ICK. well i supose your doin more crawlin then i typically do.
  10. kroussinoffroad

i got married in september somtime. i'll be damed if i can remember the date. but it was within the first week so i know as soon as august gets to an end i need to do the aniversary thing soon
  11. kroussinoffroad

My Bronco 2

i so wanted to find a sporttrack with a smoked engine or trany to sas and v-8
  12. kroussinoffroad

gotta be honest i'm really not digging the look of things here. guess i'll have to see once its all done.
  13. kroussinoffroad

My Bronco 2

so whats keeping you from building the ex? dont even say budget since the DWB was built on less than a beer budget
  14. kroussinoffroad

Project Dirty White Boy

hey update your build slacker. the 33 mt's SUCKED the big one so i cut him a deal on some real tires. if he would only get out and actually wheel the dern thing.
  15. kroussinoffroad

i thought of keeping the auto in the explorer. but it had more con's than pro's for me. one of the biggest is it allways seemed to be in to low of a gear. crusing down back roads at 25-30 i would be turning around 3000 rpm's which chugged down the gas. the second was i hated rocking it between...