•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

mjonesjr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, i was just looking in the -Solid Axle Swap Spring Comparisons - form and saw the tag on the bottom.
    i have a 1998 with a Dana 30 SAS running a set of TrailGear 4” lift ’81-'86 toyota pickup leaf springs up front, 64” chevy’s in the rear, Belltech extended shackles and 33x12.50 (bald) tires. No Body Lift
    i can send a pick where ever, i just want to contribute lol
    Hey there mjonesjr. I just have a quick question about premium memberships. On the 18th of this month I went ahead and made the $10 dollar annual donation via Paypal, and haven't received the sweet premium member package yet. Not a big deal, I was just wondering if perhaps there was a flaw somewhere in my paypal transaction and maybe Jim hasn't received his ten bucks. Like I said, it's not a big deal, just curious..

Thanks and have a great day.

-Chris
    Hello,

After I had slave put in I was told it takes a while for air pockets to get out. Is this truck a self bleeding system? Is the best way to bleed by taking reservoir cap off pumping 10x holding down for 10 seconds and repeating for 1/2 hour. A Ford dealer tech told me this. If this is correct and does not solve issue, I obviously have a leaking cyclinger correct? thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…