•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Mtrhd0024

1. Mtrhd0024

Bilstein Shocks for Bronco II

Hey guys! So I'm replacing a bunch of suspension parts on my Bronco II... The thing is all over the road, especially while braking, so 23 years, and 225,000 miles later I believe its time to replace some stuff! I believe the shocks on mine are original, so it is definitely in need of...
  2. Mtrhd0024

Show Us How Your Lights Are Mounted!

Hey guys! So an 04' Ranger Edge just joined my 90' Bronco II in the driveway, and one of the first things I'd like to do is add auxiliary lighting. Being that the front end on the Ranger is completely different from my Bronco, I'm looking for new ways to do this. I've searched, and can't find...
  3. Mtrhd0024

Terrible shuddering noise when clutch is depressed

Well... I figured out what the problem was! :icon_thumby: Ding ding ding!!! Kunar gets the prize! :icon_thumby: Assuming you meant driveshaft u joints anyway! Was driving on wednesday morning, and this happened: Driveshaft carnage. :thefinger: Sad thing is, that driveshaft has less...
  4. Mtrhd0024

Yep, it could be the throw out bearing as well... Between the throw out bearing, and the clutch disc, those are about the only two parts that meet the criteria of: Spins with engine when clutch is engaged. (sorta) Spins with transmission when clutch is disengaged and transmission is in gear...
  5. Mtrhd0024

I replaced my front U joints last year, and my driveshaft the year before that... Fronts have maybe 15k on them, (hubs unlocked, so shouldn't be much wear on them) and the driveshaft is from Tom Woods and has 40-50k on it... I only get vibration under these conditions: Accelerating up through...
  6. Mtrhd0024

Thanks for the input, I've been sorta suspecting the clutch myself... Its about the only thing that could be related to engine speed, but also road speed as well... I just drove the truck again a few minutes ago, and in playing around with it, if I take it up to 45-60mph, dip the clutch (its...
  7. Mtrhd0024

Hi Guys, I haven't been on here for a while, but I have a 1990 BII EB Edition with the stock 2.9, 5spd, etc. I purchased an 04' Honda S2000 about 8 months back, and have been pretty much driving that exclusively since then. Now that winter is rolling around, I'm garaging the little S, and...
  8. Mtrhd0024

Ragajungles Bronco II Diary

Looking good! I like the idea of the removable roof. I'm just not willing to take a sawzall to my beloved Bronco! :( Or at least my 1990. Its just too clean. I'm still on the fence about my 89. :dunno: My 89 can't leak worse than it already does!? :thefinger: :D
  9. Mtrhd0024

broncoii.org dead?!

Lol i found it... first thread in the general discussion section! :icon_thumby:
  10. Mtrhd0024

broncoii.org dead?!

woohooo!!! :icon_hornsup: Now where on there do I order my stickers? I forgot and can't find em... :( lol!!
  11. Mtrhd0024

broncoii.org dead?!

Lol, I was gonna put a windshield banner in my back window, but because of another sticker I've got back there, it won't fit. So I decided to put one of the 15" RangerStation.com stickers on my back window, and BII.org stickers on each side. I don't want anything on my windshield :D
  12. Mtrhd0024

broncoii.org dead?!

lol yea, I was wanting to order some stickers too! I just ordered my Ranger Station ones, and I wanted to get some BroncoII.org ones as well to go in my rear side windows. But I guess I get to wait! :D
  13. Mtrhd0024

broncoii.org dead?!

Thanks for the details, hopefully they get it straightened out real soon so he can get the site back up! If this becomes a long term issue, any chance of temporarily moving the site to another URL until the issue is resolved?
  14. Mtrhd0024

broncoii.org dead?!

Yea, don't get me wrong, I love BII.org, I hope its not dying as well, I just haven't had time between school and stuff! I've been busy working on the Bronco II instead of posting about it!! But once I finish, I'm going to put up a big long post, since a lot has happened to my Bronco since I...
  15. Mtrhd0024

Bronco II Worth

I have two Bronco II's. One is an 89 XLT that I got for $200 off a buddy of mine. Had a dead battery (battery was brand new though) and needed an alternator belt. ($5) Runs and drives fine, 4x4 and everything works, but the body's a bit rough! My second BII is a 1990 Eddie Bauer, its pretty...