•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by PlumCrazy

1. PlumCrazy

Project Micro Machine

Won't you still need the shaft and ext housing to make a 4x4 trans? Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
  2. PlumCrazy

Project Micro Machine

If/when you get a trans that works..I would be interested in your original Duratec gearset
  3. PlumCrazy

Project Micro Machine

I have all the bearings, or look on Cobratransmission.com You will need a shim kit and input bearing oil slinger at the minimum anyway. I highly recommend replacing the pocket bearing since it is the number 1 failure point in these trannies.
  4. PlumCrazy

Project Micro Machine

I may have a spare set of gears at the shop. I would send them your way for the cost of a large flat rate box. (like 12 bucks)
  5. PlumCrazy

sort of engine swap

If you get a 2.9 harness and ECU, you can bolt it in and go. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  6. PlumCrazy

ranger drive shaft in a BII

Im assuming you mean rear shaft. The fronts are the same a Rangers of the same vintage. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  7. PlumCrazy

ranger drive shaft in a BII

We used a front double cardan shaft from a 93-97 Ranger in the rear of the B2. Just need to get the front T case yoke from the shaft donor truck and swap it for the flange on the B2 case. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  8. PlumCrazy

Towing a Boat

I actually have a true B2 receiver at the shop. Not sure where you are located though shipping would be killer. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  9. PlumCrazy

Vacuum leak near the brake pedal?

If your cruise doesnt work anyway, just cap the line in the engine bay and call it a day. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  10. PlumCrazy

Getting another B2?

If you have to make payments on an $800 vehicle....a poorly maintained B2 is the last thing you need. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  11. PlumCrazy

m5od swap question/ hydraulic compatability

Just be sure to get the correct line for the slave, the master ends are all the same. I just put a 2000 slave/line on an 86 B2 master. Its an o-ring swivel held to the master with a tiny roll pin. -PlumCrazy
  12. PlumCrazy

My Bronco 2

Woops..just threw a mint condition one like this the other day. Meh who needs push button 4x4 anyways. -PlumCrazy
  13. PlumCrazy

OEM Bronco II Hub Lock Knobs

The old D44 hub lock knobs were plastic, as well as the TTB D44 with flange hubs, but neither knob is interchangeable with Ranger, Expo, or B2 -PlumCrazy
  14. PlumCrazy

Going to put a 99 Explorer d35 and 4.0 into my 86 B2 need advice.

Gears wont swap either. IFS D35 (95+ Expo 98+ Ranger) are low pinion, The TTB D35 (Older Ranger, Expo, late B2) is high pinion. -PlumCrazy
  15. PlumCrazy

Going to put a 99 Explorer d35 and 4.0 into my 86 B2 need advice.

That's a Mustang dash. -PlumCrazy