•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Plummkrazy

1. P

My Bronco 2

do you ahve a pic of how you mounted the harbor freight atv rack? i was thinking of doing the same thing. Looks good.
  2. P

Underhood Light

Well this past weekend I installed an under-hood light. I know Ford used to have these on some of their older trucks, but i couldn't find one. I ended up getting this off eBay. It is actually for like 90's chevy trucks. It has an 18' retractable cord. I ordered a bright ass LED for it too. I...
  3. P

Got a smile on the freeway this morning

Do you guys as bronco II owners ever get or give like waves and thumbs up when you see other bronco II drivers? I was on the freeway this morning. It was still dark so you can't make out much but headlights behind you. Then up behind me came the familiar headlight and marker lights of an early...
  4. P

Spare Tire Fitment Question

Hey everyone, so I was working on my spare tire carrier. Decided I wanted to paint it with some Rustolium bedliner spray paint stuff, turned out pretty cool actually. Anyway, when i removed the old spare, it had 3 or 4 indented wear marks in the tire. I am wondering if it has ever been removed...
  5. P

Explorer Spring Question

Hey guys, I have been looking around and haven't really found the answer. I am planning on doing the explorer spring lift to get a little lift on my B2, but what about the shocks? Do they need to be longer or is there enough travel on the stock ones? Thanks!
  6. P

Rear Hatch Question

I know that the 84-85 B2's had the rear hatch with the opening window. I have a 90 with the solid glass and would really like to swap my hatch. Was there anything wrong with the opening glass ones? It seems like a great option, why would they stop offering that? Thanks, Jeff
  7. P

Dash Squeak & Rubbing Noise!!

no, it sounds like its more on the passenger side up close to the windshield. The speedometer isn't effected at all. Thanks,
  8. P

Dash Squeak & Rubbing Noise!!

Hey everyone, so I have a 90 BII and I have a squeak and weird rubbing noise that is coming from the dash. It sounds like it is coming form up near the windshield. I tried loosening and tightening up some of the little dash bolts along the windshield area and it seemed like it helped for a bit...
  9. P

1989 bronco 2 seat brackets

Yes they should be the same.
  10. P

'88 running boards, seat, door panels

Running Boards I have the running boards that are specific for the Bronco II from my 1990. I would be willing to sell if you want?
  11. P

Pick N Pull Tacoma WA, Bronco II

Just wanted to let anyone around here know that there is an 89 Bronco II, Eddy Bauer edition. It is in pretty good shape. Lots of parts, interior is mostly except for the drivers door panel, but good seats and console. The outside is a two tone sandstone or something like that. Still has the...
  12. P

Rattle / Vibration in dash

hey everyone, I have a 90 BII. Its a great little rig, but it has a vibration that is really annoying me. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and might know whats causing it. When i first start it up and start driving it before the idle drops down, i have a weird vibration which sounds...
  13. P

Running Boards and Windshield Visor

i have the running boards from my 90 BII that I have for sale for $50. I am in Seattle, not sure on the shipping, but let me know if you might be interested. they are the full length ones with the mud flaps kinda built in. - Jeff
  14. P

Leaks

you can search the forum for this, there has been lots of discussion on it, but it is more than likely your drip rail. Look for fine cracks in the paint, the seal filler has more than likely cracked and leaking there.
  15. P

Side facing rear seats on a B2

I actually just had a thought, what about possibly mounting the rear jump seats out of a king cab ranger? Maybe you could get those to somehow work, mounted somewhere around where the seat is now. - Jeff