•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by sblake01

1. sblake01

Bad Spark Plug (See Picture) Cause ?

That looks more like oil fouling to me. How's the comperession in that cylinder?
  2. sblake01

a4ld trns fluid change

If your response was to what I said, that wasn't where I was going at all. All I meant is that you still would have to deal with the filter.
  3. sblake01

a4ld trns fluid change

That wiil work but you still would have to deal with changing the filter........
  4. sblake01

a4ld trns fluid change

Keep in mind that when this job is done by a shop with a fluid exchange system, it also removes and replaces the fluid that is in the torque converter. That's something you won't accomplish by draining it in your driveway. Not to mention the mess you'll make since these 'gems' don't have a...
  5. sblake01

A/C Clutch won't engage

I test those by removing the switch, connecting a voltmeter on the terminals set for continuity, and put pressure to it with an air gun. Continuity=good, no continuity=bad......
  6. sblake01

Cold Air Intake?

Don't get me wrong. I thinks it's cool. (Note the smiley/icon) No direspect meant. However, if you look at my post you'll see that I'm not claiming mine to be a cold air intake.
  7. sblake01

Cold Air Intake?

That's a considerable stretch of the term 'aftermarket'.:cool:
  8. sblake01

Cold Air Intake?

Not exactly a 'cold air' set up because of where the filter is but I have this. It's a Jim Wolf Pop Charger which is actually designed for a 1991 Nissan NX1600 I once owned just happens to fit the Ranger 2.9 MAF sensor.