•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by slow96gt

1. slow96gt

2.9 to 4.0 sawp help request

I got my fuel gauge to work with the exp dash just a 1/4 tank ment empty lol
  2. slow96gt

Engine swap question...

i just did a this swap into my 88 ranger auto but mine is a floor shift i dont see to much difference there, but yea everything should work fine cause you can use all you stock interior wiring just plug it in on the drivers side firewall and change out your engine harness. i used the 2.9...
  3. slow96gt

fuel pressiure problem 4.0 swap

i had to get rid of my in-take pump, my truck would idle all day and even rev up, but as soon as you would but it in gear it wasnt getting enough fuel, so why not upgrade, you can get a wal bro 255 for around 150 dollars just my .02 cents
  4. slow96gt

fuel pressiure problem 4.0 swap

i was having the same problem but on my ranger, my truck was a 2.9 with the dual pumps, what i did was take the pump out of the tank and put a draw straw on ( apieceof rubber hose the the stock pumpwas) and took the one off the frame rail and bought a 90 f150 5.0 inlinepump, it bolts right into...
  5. slow96gt

Project El Taco...1990 BII

wow great looking build. very clean
  6. slow96gt

Finally did the 4.0 swap. What a beast!!!

i pulled my 4.0 the same way, was like a mile of wiring on top of it when i pulled it and put it in lol
  7. slow96gt

My 88 BII Build!!

im running the stock gears lol and the 2.9 had some trouble around 70mph but my 2.9 was a big turd that half way ran, now my new 4.0 has no problem
  8. slow96gt

The Bronc's 4.0

clean swap
  9. slow96gt

Woodys BII build-ish

great score
  10. slow96gt

My 88 BII Build!!

great looking build, i have the same suspension lift painted the coils red to lol and i run 33s on my d28 with auto hubs and no problem yet, good luck with the build
  11. slow96gt

My Bronco II!!

cool find
  12. slow96gt

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

just read the whole thing and it looks awesome