•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Sultan

1. S

1986 B2 EB in For Sale Section

If she will love it then yes! PM soon as I am going put it on the road this weekend. BTW I am from Bellingham
  2. S

Thank you. I spent 2 years looking for it. I really hope it goes to someone who will care for it.
  3. S

Sadly I am selling my B2. Located in the Seattle area. Here is a link, http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1366226#post1366226
  4. S

Amazing 86 B2 EB

1986 Ford Bronco 2 Dark Walnut Metallic Eddie Bauer 126K miles Two owners I bought it from the original owner who special ordered it. It sat in a heated garage for ten years when I got it and I have always garaged it. I put a lot of time and money into it yet with a deep heart I need to...
  5. S

OE BI Paint Schemes

Dang the pictures aren't showing up for me.
  6. S

Bronco 2 stability

Hey thanks for the input. My B2 is very stable yet better sway bars would be better! I have new front coils, Bilstein and wider wheels. I live a few miles outside of town. There are three B2's out here. One that is like mine, a brown Eddie Bauer. Yet mine is much better shape. The third one is...
  7. S

Bronco 2 stability

Where can you get upgraded sway bars?
  8. S

Bronco II Washer Fluid Sensor Stays Lit

I have the same issue and I am looking forward to seeing a solve for this.
  9. S

Fresh 2.9L

Hey where did you get the engine and how much if you don't mind me asking?
  10. S

302 swap in 1988 bronco

I sure wish there was a forum that had a section dedicated to this swap and a pile of info in a tech section.......oh and the ability to search... .
  11. S

FSB 5.0 for a B2

Thanks again. So the best setup for my 86 B2 would be a 5.0, tranny and transfer case from the same year F150? True?
  12. S

FSB 5.0 for a B2

Thanks again for the info. One more question, if I want to keep the manual tranny should I look for a Mustang? Also my 86 B2 is a 4x4. Thanks.
  13. S

FSB 5.0 for a B2

Yap I meant full sized bronco and thanks for the info!
  14. S

FSB 5.0 for a B2

Just wondering why folks recommend using the Expo as a donor but not the FSB. I have an 86 B2 4spd that needs a V8. Thanks.
  15. S

Project Money Pit

That is my favorite color combo! Nice B2!