•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by TEK4x4

1. TEK4x4

4.0 died while wheeling? ideas? weird compression readings...

ok so this is what i have. Was wheeling today engine was running awesome. hit some high revs and it died. no pop no bang just shut down. have spark have fuel did a compression test and got weird readings. did test on cylinder 4 and 5 and four times each. readings were weird 60, 60,40,75. did a...
  2. TEK4x4

1989 bii

Just throwing this out there but I have had lifter tick and oil pressure light flashes under 2000 rpm for 2 years now and she still runs strong (2.9L) I don't know if I would worry about it just for a fishing rig
  3. TEK4x4

1989 bii

agree check pcv valve (Positive Crank Case Ventilation Valve)
  4. TEK4x4

B2 rear axle question

or im running 5:13's with 37x14.50 15's
  5. TEK4x4

Auto to manual swap

And i instead of iba...
  6. TEK4x4

Auto to manual swap

i meant wires not outters. Sorry auto correct once my phone blows.
  7. TEK4x4

Auto to manual swap

When iba didnt mine i just got the floor platewhere the shifter comes through the linkage to mount the t-case shifter the tranny the peddal rod and the clutch peddle. i didnt mess with the computer i justo had to wireing the reverse lights switch to the existing reverse sensor wires. U only use...
  8. TEK4x4

bii sitting level or not

i would only go an inch its so close.
  9. TEK4x4

EB Dana 44 solid axle swap

oh ya engine cross member is all custom to... kinda got a little plass happy haha:icon_welder: had to redo the hole thing which turned out best for my track bar mount. so i have a few pics but not all cant find them all right now if there are anything u want to look at specificly let me know i...
  10. TEK4x4

ok guys sorry been away for awhile but im back and the rig is done! rear dana 44 out of a scout 2 and a dana 44 out of an early bronco. both are stuffed with 5:13 gears and are locked. rear carrier is just welded the front is i believe a spartan locker. i did the chevy/ford disk brake conversion...
  11. TEK4x4

locker*
  12. TEK4x4

ok cool thanks:icon_thumby: ill probably just have my drive lines lengthened then and my rear flange changed to a yoke type. so update i finished my rear dana 44 axle finally all set up with locket and gears new brakes and bearings. just got 40 feet of 1 3/4 .120 wall tube for sliders 10 feet 2...
  13. TEK4x4

It has a slip yoke so its a 1350 anyone know if i can get a slip yoke with a bigger u joint on the end?
  14. TEK4x4

I think I have a 1354 manual case ill check in a bit when I go out to finish building my rear axle.