•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by The Slider

1. T

86 Bronco II EB seat covers Pn#??

I have a 86 Bronco II and the Driver Seat cover ( The part you sit on) Is not now starting to tear, Does anyone know that Part # from FORD that I can google and PRAY I can find one??? All my other seats are MINT. I think they were the same, Its the CHESTNUT color... Thanks! Chaz
  2. T

B2 Spare Tire Carrier Rattles

MY 86 B2 Spare tire carrier rattles like hell and its annoying! I have replaced the rubber bumper in the cradle and the plastic piece that wrap around the carrier that rests in the cradle (all NOS) It seems like its coming from where the release bar rests on top.. I have tried wrapping the...
  3. T

Pulled Old Engine need help w/ torque Conv.

I just pulled my old engine and the torque converter came off attatched to the flywheel... Have I mad a mistake? SHould I have removed the torque converter before pulling the engine? or can i pull the torque converter and just pop it back on the tansmission stem? Im putting the flywheel on a...
  4. T

Fuel Neck Filler Hose Help!

Well Phooey!!! They are out of stock now... Does anyone have one for sale??? I took my old one apart and HOW do you get the old inner hose out of the bigger hose with the bends??? Thanks! Chaz.
  5. T

Quick STUPID Fuel Filter question

Well maybe the SMALL o ring is for a differnt application...
  6. T

I was told the old Part# was E5TZ-9034-A and it was replaced by E5TZ-9034-B. Filler Neck Supply Co. Says they have these in stock for $69.95 w/ Free shipping. SO im going to order one. Chaz
  7. T

Around the other rubber part on the filter?
  8. T

Correct... What is the purpose of that that small hose? Chaz./
  9. T

I replaced my canister fuel filter for my 86, I understand what the LARGE Oring is for but what is that LITTLE Oring for??? Chaz
  10. T

I am ressurection my 86 B2. I dropped the tank ( gas was 3 years old) and had the tank cleaned and bought a new fuel pump/sending unit. but I noticed on the filler hose the smaller hose inside the filler hose it turned it to mush.. I cut off most of it only about 1 1/2" inches.. Now that...
  11. T

OEM Bronco II Hub Lock Knobs

I was told the PN# for those RED locking knobs were E3TZ-1A107-A Cant anyone confirm this? I do a google and I get some lug nuts or something like that. Chaz.
  12. T

Bronco II Washer Fluid Sensor Stays Lit

Hmmmm, I never relized there was a float in the tank.. It always looked like two prongs sticking out of the plastic and that was it. I wondered HOW that tank worked... Illl try the tapping.. Thanks! Chaz.
  13. T

Bronco II Washer Fluid Sensor Stays Lit

Me too!!!! My Grandfather had an issure with it, but he had the $$ to just buy a new one each year.. I was lucky to get the 86! :)
  14. T

Guess I can paint them red. I try to keep my Bronco II as ORIGINAL as possible. Its my BABY! Chaz
  15. T

My 86 B2 had a hub that got REALLY hot and melted part of my manual hub lock.. I cant seem to find a replacement.. Except if i replace the entire hub. I fixed everything but all I need is the nice little RED knob to twist to 4wd. Are they still avail without going aftermarket? Chaz.