•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by winstonnews@yahoo.com

1. W

arm rests for 1988 Bronco II needed

The rig is blue but will take any color at this point
  2. W

arm rests

Hi group, When I bought my 1988 BroncoII both arms rests were broken. (Must have been heavy folks that owned it cause the seats were replaced and not well).:sad: Anyway, wondering what other ford vehicles have the same arm rests so I can try to find replacements? The current rests are broken...
  3. W

hatch doesnt close all the way

Hi group, working on another issue that has become worse The back hatch on my 88 BroncoII will not close all the way!? The left drivers side doesnt close all the way. I have lubed it and can find no unusual differences between the two sides. It used to close most of the time if I pushed hard...
  4. W

1988 BroncoII starter switch

Hi group Cannot remember for sure what it is called. By the clutch somewhere. Had it happen with my f250 pickup. All of sudden no start. Began the other day. not wanting to engage the starter. Wondering if its the same switch? Do not want to get stranded somewhere. Happened twice the last time...
  5. W

88 Bronco II loses power then dies

Hi group What would cause my bronco to hesitate then clear repeat.. Now it hesitates and dies while driving, coast to side of road wait a few minutes it will start right up and go on like nothing happened. Then randomly again. It is a dangerous situation. I had a 86 ranger I started having...
  6. W

1988 loses power dies

Hi group hoping someone can help me figure this out. Recently started cutting out, dies. Wait a bit will start right back up...repeat. Unnerving cause never know if it is going to start back up or leave me in a bind so stopped driving until I can get it figured out. I had an 86 ranger once that...
  7. W

catalytic converter

I have a 1990 XL 4x4 5 spd Bronco II. When I bought it the fellow told me he reamed out the cat converter as it was plugged. Exhaust smells funny. These seem very expensive, I am in Oregon with no testing required for emissions. Can it be removed entirely? Have some exhaust work to get done but...
  8. W

Anyone in Oregon?

I have a 1990 BroncoII that I bought to pull behind my rv. It had lots of holes in the muffler. the seller worked in a shop and said for 125 he would install a new muffler etc. when I went to pick it up it was still loud. he said the sent him a glass pack instead of what he ordered...and he cut...