•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. phatdaddy

need some feedback

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/3816425982.html I can buy this truck but don't know if its a smart thing to do. its all there and ran and drove he just put the motor in and don't have time for the little stuff. like intake carb ect . Im a big lover of the bII just need some other point of views...
  2. phatdaddy

phatdaddy wants to be toopless

Sorry about the crude pic but it gives u the idea.I have a scout top(all metal)and once I put a tail gate and bed sides.I just want some feedback from as many people to help me decide..thanks guys
  3. phatdaddy

phatdaddy bronco II pictures building is progress

I was going to just do a sas and a 302 swap but the trany I'm useing bolted to A 460 So here is some of the pictures from start to present The body comes off Look how small of an area I had to work with :lame: So I started with a 1974 f100 4x4 frame that had be put together Now Its time...
  4. phatdaddy

bronco II driver in destress

hey guys , My bronco is a 1984 2.8 4x4 with c5 . Now as you all know it came with a carb . I am living in ga right now but wheel in al and tn so hills are a problem . Im in the middle of a sas and 302 efi swap and have run into a problem . My truck was not setup for fuel injection so what are...