•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. The Jester Race

Sounds like two midgets sword fighting

Check your radius arm bushings.
  2. The Jester Race

Looking for a temporary winch to use at Gulches.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Recovery/ Read and understand. Especially the CALCULATING THE FORCE OF A RECOVERY OPERATION section. A lot more goes into a recovery then just pulling wire rope and hooking to another truck or a tree. 8000 pound is the minimum for light trucks and...
  3. The Jester Race

Southern UK based BII for sale. £1650.00 ono.

So how much is that in real money? :thefinger: -Jester
  4. The Jester Race

Lift?

A few of the guys have searched. You ought to try it.
  5. The Jester Race

Trying to find a receiver hitch for a custom bumper?

First off, get some 2.5", 0.25" wall square tube, drill a 5/8" hole. There's your receiver. Here is an idea for you. This is my stubby bumper/winch mount. The winch sits in a cradle that can be removed simply by pulling two hitch pins. You could build a full bumper off of it. It would give...
  6. The Jester Race

Roof Racks for the B2?

Here is a rack idea for you. I was going to copy this one for my BII, but decided against it. I just don't have a need for a full roof rack. I pulled the rear seats out of my BII, so it's a two seater now with plenty of room for gear and supplies in the back. I do however have a wire Yakima...
  7. The Jester Race

Lights?

They're not square but they are cheap (comparatively) and bright as hell. http://hidfoglight.com/productsAndServices/hidTruckLights.html Low beams Highs HID's -Jester
  8. The Jester Race

Removable doors write up

Bringing this back up. It's wet season here again, so it's time to put the doors back on. I forgot just how big a pain in the ass it is to do. Has anyone worked on a slip joint style hinge yet? Like this. Spring project maybe, after I get the 4.0L in. -Jester
  9. The Jester Race

Lock outs

http://www.jamesoaksenterprises.com/products/warnhubs.htm
  10. The Jester Race

If you had $2000 what will you do?

I was being real conservative on my estimates. But dealer pricing from Randy's R&P was a little less then $150 a set for my gears. -Jester
  11. The Jester Race

Most people who SAS wheel their shit, and if you wheel hard enough for an SAS to be beneficial you need to do it right, build it strong, or it ends up costing you more money later on. If you're doing an SAS just to be one of the cool kids, then you can cut corners and do it alot cheaper. Pay...
  12. The Jester Race

My ass. I have 4 grand in my front end alone and another 2 in the rear. Go check out the "Price out you SAS build thread" $2000 doesn't go very far. $100 here, $100 there, that shit adds up quick. And rubber is expensive. I'm not saying that it can't be done, I'm just saying that it is...
  13. The Jester Race

odd ball

Standard factory ratios 3.08 3.27 3.55 3.73 4.10 http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Axles.html
  14. The Jester Race

Do you see what I see?

Maybe from a different angle. The elusive retractable cargo cover. So, who wants it.:D -Jester
  15. The Jester Race

how to

Go to "User CP" On the left hand side under the header "Your Control Panel" Third tab down "Settings and Options" Click on "Edit Signature" And to add pics 1. go to www.photobucket.com and open an account. 2. upload your pics by following their very easy to follow instructions 3. under the...
  16. The Jester Race

Prerunner or Rock crawler

I'v been contemplating it. Who makes the rear fenders? -Jester
  17. The Jester Race

Prerunner or Rock crawler

Solidworks 2008 I still might have the files somewhere if you want them. I went a completely different direction from those early designs. Here is how she sits now. -Jester
  18. The Jester Race

early bronco looking bronco II?

Pimpin' ain't easy.:thefinger: -Jester
  19. The Jester Race

early bronco looking bronco II?

Negative, just found that one day. This one is mine.:D -Jester