•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. country0001

How to make a B2 driveshaft

Original Poster: country0001 Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to install: 3 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  2. country0001

This is so wrong

Lol http://tulsa.craigslist.org/ctd/2269352693.html
  3. country0001

Surprise, surprise!

My a4ld went out on me. I know its not recommended, but I'm in a pinch. I've dot a whole b2 w a 2.9/m5od. My dd b2 has a 4.0. I don't have the money for a 4.0 flywheel and clutch. How long will my 2.9 clutch and flywheel hold up behind the 4.0. Unless someone has a 4.0 flywheel and clutch...
  4. country0001

Check this out

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/1913081954.html Ever see a grille like that?:icon_bounceblue:
  5. country0001

country0001's Blue B2 build

This is the start of my build thread. I picked this truck up after I fell in love w my first B2. Blew the engine shortly after I got it and have the 4.0 installed already. Installed doors off an 88 that had manual windows cause I liked them. The last truck will be the front clip donor that...
  6. country0001

So close I can taste it.

4.0 is in. Wires are hooked up. Engine will turn over. Not getting any fuel. Checked relays, can run external power to fuel pump and get it to go. What am I missing?
  7. country0001

4.0 swap (almost complete)

Trying to finish hooking everything back up tonight. Still wondering if an yone has any ideas on how to do my power windows. I put in a 93 2wd ranger harness and it does not have a place for the power windows. Any suggestions. Hopefully I'll be on the road next week w it.
  8. country0001

Almost done

Got the 4.0 in the b2 this weekend. Havin trouble stabbin the tranny, it doesn't wanna cooperate. Tookm the wiring harness from the ranger and got it all in. Still trying to figure out what to do w the power windows. The 94 harness did not have a place to plug them in. Its power windows go to...
  9. country0001

I'm finally doin it

I'm puttin my 4.0 from my ranger(auto) into a early 90 B2 that I bought recently. I've got a 5 day weekend comin up and I figured what the heck. Plus my gf blew up the 2.9 in the B2. Any suggestions?
  10. country0001

Broken flywheel

Just bought another B2 w an auto. It had a broken flywheel, replaced it. Drove it for a week, broke it again. The bolts had backed out of the tranny. I'm assuming this caused undue stress and caused the failure. Going to redo it this week. Question is, has this happened to anyone else?
  11. country0001

Woohoo

Just an 88 B2 2.9l auto manual tcase, for 200 bucks.:yahoo::headbang:
  12. country0001

Throw me some opinions

I love my B2, I'm doing the swap to a 4.0 this spring. I'm looking for a donor truck. I have my Ranger w a 4.0/auto. Got the truck for free, put 350 in it to be legal and drove it. It shifts funny from 1st to 2nd, real hard, and when it warms up it leaks like crazy. The body is all beat to...
  13. country0001

I love my BII

We just got at least 6" of snow in OK today. I know its not alot for u northern guys but its alot for us down here. I just wanna thank God for my BII and that I got it. There were a ton of people out tonight and I'm glad that my 4wd was working and that AllanD sold me the one manuel hub when I...
  14. country0001

Need an opinion on my clutch.

My slave cylinder has went out on my bii. I've got a 2.9 but I'm plannin a 4.0 swap in the spring. Should I change the clutch out now or wait till the swap?
  15. country0001

Broken manuel hub

My girlfriend got my BII stuck today. She locked the hubs in and and w a little bit of effortshe got it unstuck. She notice later that the locking part of the hub was missing. I went back and found the missing part. It still was engaged. Not sure what happened, any ideas?
  16. country0001

What have you done for your BII lately?

Just replaced the radiator, coolant, thermostat, and water pump. Now to get my 4WD to work.
  17. country0001

What's it worth

Found an 86 2WD in a scrap yard needin a home. The body is straight. It supposedly only needs a tranny. So what's it worth?:icon_confused: