•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B2dangerous

What to do with misc qaurts of oil

I have a worn out 2.8 in the ole B2, leaks, burns, lots of blow by out the dipstick tube. Until I find the right 302 (Cheap!) to replace it with I have been getting rid of years of leftover oil from various projects. So far I have used alot of different brands of 2 stroke oil, motorcycle fork...
  2. B2dangerous

Another $50 Paint Job

Painted this BII with gloss black enamel tractor paint for less than $50 bucks. Paint runs $28 a gallon and then thinner and sandpaper, turned out lookin pretty good. Also added the before pic
  3. B2dangerous

Trailer to pull behind B2

Used what was left of the 89 Ranger to make a off road trailer for the B2. Still need to paint to match the Bronco.
  4. B2dangerous

Wheelin the Bronco's

Went out wheeling today before all the snow melts. Great day, sun, snow, mud and some stucks.
  5. B2dangerous

The money pits!

Two of the low budget projects I'm working on. Mines the 85 with 3 inch Rancho lift and TSL Swampers, other is my daughters boyfriends 88 that he just picked up for $150 bucks. Big plans for both but need some good weather to start on the 88. I'm ready for the snow to go away, seems like this...
  6. B2dangerous

1988 B2 fuel pumps

Can the 88 be made to run with just one in-tank pump, or does it need both to run? would like to do away with frame mounted pump if possible.
  7. B2dangerous

Rancho lift on B2

I just picked up a 89 ford ranger to use the lift and tires for my B2. The lift is a Rancho brand that apears to be about a 3 inch lift. I just read in the lift install instructions not to use on the Bronco II. I assumed that the ranger and B2 would use the same lift up front so I guess my...