•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. ThatGuy

My EX hates me.

The last week has been nothing short of a pain in my ass. I have come to the conclusion that my Explorer hates me. To begin with, I have had some overheating problems that needed addressing. I decided I would fix that stuff once and for all and not look back so Friday I went and got a new...
  2. ThatGuy

Anyone running 39s?

Just wondering. I've got a smoking deal on a set of 39.5 Iroks. I'll be running full-width axles so not worried there. Just curious if anyone has pix of an Ex on 39s?
  3. ThatGuy

35s on my Ex

Finally got it lifted! 6" prototype lift on my Explorer with 35s. Rides and drives just like stock with minimal roll due to removal of both sway bars. I love it!! Going wheeling this weekend to test it out. It is still spring under for stability and less spring wrap. New coil buckets...
  4. ThatGuy

Rear brake question

Been searching to see if I could find someone with the same symptoms. No luck. Brake light is on in the Explorer, Rear anti-lock light too. I changed the rear diff. fluid and pulled the sensor out and cleaned it as well as checked the connections. While I was back there I also bled the rear...
  5. ThatGuy

32s on stock Explorer

I didn't think it would work. Picked up the tires and put them on. Checked to make sure the steering worked. Went wheeling to test it out. Little bit of rub on inner fender at full lock but nothing major. 32x11.50 BFG A/Ts on stock steel Jeep wheels. Stock '91 Explorer.
  6. ThatGuy

Need some lifted Explorer pix please.

Hi all. I have been searching the site for some pictures of lifted Explorers. I have a few but figured I'd make a post to see if I could get some more. One in particular I saw a few months ago, a black 4 door with about 6" of lift on 33s or 35s. I can't find it anymore. The reason I'm asking is...