•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 7

tires ?

my truck is sitting stock can i run 30's with out a prob?
  2. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

i put a 4.0 out of a 95 explorer and ive probly put 200 miles on it i pull the plugs and they all white ive checked for air leaks /fuel psi all good wut esle could it be?
  3. 7

quick ?

and 3.8 sc motor n tranny from a tbird fit in a 2wd bronco ii ?
  4. 7

brake lens

on a bronco ii will the ones from a 90 fit a 84 ?
  5. 7

brake problem

i picked up this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G3910/?rtype=10 dropped the abs still when i hit the brakes the front like nose dives and rear dont hardly touch at all even with full power i gonna replace the cailpers monday and see does anyone have any ideas lol
  6. 7

dana 35?

i got a dana 35 out of a 92 explorer is there a way i can get the Brake Caliper stuff from say a 95 explorer 2 fit?
  7. 7

my bronco ii

click link its album of truck pics http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/7111127/Truck%20Pics/?start=0 the truck is not done yet working out some bugs still need 2 put muffer and run pipes for it some sensors are broke no speedo etc my doner was a 95 ford explorer front end off a 92...
  8. 7

need help

i did 4.0 swap from a 95 explorer put the tranny tcase etc put on 8.8 rear end dana 35 on front etc in 2 my 84 bronco ii my prob is i have no speedo/ tranny didnt wanna shift i replaced the vss still had same prob so i replaced the gem tranny was fixed still no speedo i check the wires for the...
  9. 7

quick ?

i put 8.8 rear end on my 84 bronco ii and didnt put the sway bar on didnt see a way of doing it is it gonna be a prob?
  10. 7

8.8 rear end on 84 bronco ii

i gonna be puttin a 8.8 on my bronco ii has anybody done this b4 and got any tips?
  11. 7

need ideas lol

alright i got my 4.0 in and stuff got rdy 2 start it and fuel pump dont kick on i check the relay and switch all good i can take the relay out and jumper where it plugs in and pump turns on but truck will not start i replaced the relay still wont kick pump on unless i jumper it in the new dash a...
  12. 7

check it

http://www.boosthead.com/product.php superchargers for 4.0 ohv
  13. 7

brake ?

alright i am doing a swap from a 84 bronco ii changing all the stuff 2 a 95 ford explorer setup i took the wiring harness and everything out of the bronco and put in the explorer stuff there is a thing that the brake lines to went to that divides them on the bronco ii and had a wire plugged...
  14. 7

doing eng swap

i have a 84 bronco ii i am puttin motor tranny and tcase from a 95 explorer in do u think there is enuff room to take motor tranny and tcase out at once and put in the bronco ii /edit its 4.0
  15. 7

coil spring ?

i got a 84 bronco ii with dana 28 im putting the dana 35 off a 92 explorer on it my ? is i thot the coil springs are diff sized but they are the same i put a ruler to them
  16. 7

95 ford explorer parts ?

i was puttin parts from the explorer in 2 my bronco ii and i found this broke where would i find one 2 replace it? http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x215/GIJOE_2001/7-2.jpg the round white thing
  17. 7

axle ?

can i take the front dana 28 off my bronco ii 84 and replace it with the axle off a ford explorer 95 /edit i mean like change it really easy lol
  18. 7

2.8 to 4.0 swap

my doner is a 96 explorer i doing motor tranny etc my ? is can i keep my tranfer case cuz its manurl not auto its a bw1350 i think
  19. 7

Bronco ii upgrade

i got a 96 ford explorer my ? is can i take the axles off and put them 1984 bornco ii truck no probs?
  20. 7

need help truck wont start

been running good for few years christmes eve i took it out drove it about 1/4 mile it died found a bad ing coil and hole in gas line fixed them still wouldnt start so i replaced disturber cap rotor spark plugs wires etc i got good spark and gas still wont start any ideas? 1984 bronco ii 2.8