•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 99RangerKrazy

Thoughts on this Navajo?

http://kpr.craigslist.org/ctd/2173431560.html I went and drove it. It pops out of gear occasionally but not all the time. For example, it'll pop out of gear if you're in a parking lot and you're just trying to cruise along in 1st gear, then it'll pop. Maybe bad shift forks? Syncro? The rig...
  2. 99RangerKrazy

Interesting BII...

Intriguing...def needs to be redone/smoothed out, but interesting nonetheless: http://eastoregon.craigslist.org/cto/2108966162.html
  3. 99RangerKrazy

How much crap can you fit in your B2?

Well, I've got my 92 Ranger that has a custom bed that I made. Looking back, I wish I would have built it differently because it doesn't have much storage. I was thinking of selling it to get a B2 because 1. I've always like them and have wanted to build one and 2. More storage for hunting gear...
  4. 99RangerKrazy

Another "what would you pay" question

Guy has a 91 Explorer, M5OD tranny. It has 135K miles. The motor "leaks a little water." I'd mainly be getting it for the tranny, as my A4LD in my Ranger is about to die. I'm going to assume the leaking water is a head gasket, or a bad head. If I were to get it, I would swap both the motor and...
  5. 99RangerKrazy

What would you pay for...

a stock 1990 Bronco II, blown 2.9L, A4LD of uncertain miles, 4x4?
  6. 99RangerKrazy

Gonna go look at a B2

It's an 87 and the guy says that it only has 134k miles on it. Do these have five digit odometers? 134k seems fairly low for an 87. I just don't want to buy it and it ends up having 234k. What would be an obvious giveaway that it had 234k instead of 134k? This sounds really dumb as I type...
  7. 99RangerKrazy

Lift kits for BII's

So correct me if I'm wrong, Ranger lift kits (both suspension and body lifts) also fit BII's right? I'm looking at a BII and was just wondering what the details were with lift kits. I was looking at TRS Fab and Offroad, and they just say Ranger and Explorer. Thanks in advance.
  8. 99RangerKrazy

87 Bronco II

Hey all, I'm looking into buying an 87 Bronco II. Is there a thread already that shows what it came stock with? Or maybe you guys already know, it has the 5 speed manual (what tranny is it) and the guy didn't say what motor was in it (2.9?). And these came with Dana 28 fronts right? Thanks, any...