•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

Ready for another winter....

Started up the plow truck and pulled it into the shop the other day.... topped up the fluids and checked all the lights,wipers and heater, aired up the tires, checked the winch. The bump stops at max blade height need some repair but its otherwise ready to go, just have to put the blade on when...
  2. S

Someone has to have an ugly B2

Might as well be ME..... all you guys down south with your rust free trucks make me jealous :drool:
  3. S

Tips and tricks for Camo paint?

I almost have the new shop air supply system finished so I need to start research on how to go about doing a nice camo paint, Im thinking 3-4 colors from black to light gray to blend in with winter foilage and snow since thats usually the case for hunting season around here. If anyone has tips...
  4. S

Dual Batt and alt options?

After doing the duraspark swap I have alot of room under the hood so Im thinking about the possabilities of running dual batteries and a higher output alternator.... ne1 have examples, ideas and/or suggestions?
  5. S

Finally doing the duraspark

Somethings wrong with timing advance in my 2.8L B2 so instead of fixing it Im doing the duraspark conversion, tore it apart yesterday, gotta run to the city to pick up a couple parts I ordered a few days ago, hopefully all goes well!!! Just curious.... is it still possible to have cruise...
  6. S

Registering a chopped B2?

Im hoping theres another canuck in here thats tried getting an out-of-prov inspection on chopped B2 or any other vehicle, Im in alberta and found a chopped B2 in BC with the rear roof removed but Im wondering if it would pass inspection in AB. I have a B2 registered now that I could chop but I...