•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Dishtowel

D44 outer onto D35, pros/cons

If this is broken down in a previously posted thread, please point me in the right direction? Thanks :icon_cheers: Running a wheezer 5.0L with a D35 front (4.88 gears) and worn out 36" Iroks. (measure about 33-34") I'm running the $$$ heavy-duty 3lbs jeeprear hubs. They are awesome. I...
  2. Dishtowel

Snowrolling

FINALLY got my 5.0L running like it's supposed to. Only took a year....:annoyed: Went out and had a pretty good day romping in the snow with my pal running a stock B2 on 32's.
  3. Dishtowel

Rides like a Lincoln

So, I finally got around to loading up the donor car from my V8 swap. My 90' Lincoln TownCar. I called the junk yard and asked if I could trade them it for a rear axle out of a 95' or newer Explorer. They said no, and that the axle would be $300. I laughed at them and hung up, i mean, i'm...
  4. Dishtowel

8" out in front

So, I might be getting my hands on a EB D44. :icon_thumby: When I get to put it in want to push the axle forwards. Approx 8" (thats my guesstimate for now, that number may change.) The only problem I am seeing is steering. (which is a big problem, i know) I love full hydraulic for the...
  5. Dishtowel

EFI problems.....?

So, 5.0L from a 1990' TownCar, with AOD into my 86' B2. Mounted, fluids buttoned up. Wiring spliced to Bronco, Plug in the EEC and hit the key. VROOOM. Very exciting. BUT it starts alright and runs, good enough to drive it 10 min into town for exhaust. It did not want to run well enough...
  6. Dishtowel

Buggy sprung rearend.

Anybody done buggy springs under their RBV? Any reason I shouldn't? I've always been interested in them I think they are too cool. I been watching these guys videos http://www.youtube.com/user/UmpquaOffRoad , and I really like the buggy springs on the back of the little blue LandCruiser(?)...