•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. chrwilkins30

Vib problems

After installing an 8.8 and getting regeared I drove the b2 for somewhere around 150 miles and then this vibration started out of no where. When I am coming to a stop and I really press on the brake it sounds like something is clicking and its pretty loud. I went through the front and re greased...
  2. chrwilkins30

Anyone ever used this hitch.

or ever even ordered from this company. This seems to be one of the very few that is a 2in receiver and doesn't extend far past the bumper. http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Ford/Bronco+II/1988/C13011.html?vehicleid=1988301637
  3. chrwilkins30

Rag joint bind

After installing a 3in PA body lift my rag joints are binding. what do I do to fix it.
  4. chrwilkins30

close fitting hitch

Looking for a close fitting hitch that snugs the rear bumper. I have a 3in BL and plan to buy a smittybilt rear jeep bumper but need a hitch. Any one have an idea. I know i could make one just don't have time at all or the skill. Needs to be 2in receiver
  5. chrwilkins30

Will 33's fit.

I have a 88b2 with a 3in BL and bushwacker flares. I want to run 33's but not sure if they will fit. I need rims but not sure what back spacing and with. Any one have any input that will help me. possibly some pics. Ive looked all over and still not sure.
  6. chrwilkins30

riveting in floor pans???

Is this even a good idea. have a HF welder but i burn through thin sheet metal. This is for the driver side from the front seat mount forward. I was thinking leave a 1in over lap on the panel and rivet every 1 1/2 inches apart and then use seam sealer over the edges and finish out with paint...
  7. chrwilkins30

keyless entry Bronco 2

I've searched but cant find anything. Its for a 88 bronco 2 with manual windows that was converted from electric and it still has the wiring harness intact. so How would i be able to make it so i can lock and unlock the door at a push of a button.
  8. chrwilkins30

tcase swap

so next week end the JY is having 50% off for 4th of july. i want to swap in a manual tcase. i found a 86 thats has a fm146 and one of the man. tcases available . will i only need the tcase, linkage, and front driveshaft and this should be a direct swap. thanks
  9. chrwilkins30

pics requested

wondering if anyone has pics of a gen1 be with a 3inch body lift and bushwacker cutout flares and 33's. wondering if it would fit. and would be awesome if anyone has the look im going after. Thanks Edit: If no one has a picture. how much do the fenderflares open the wheel wells up.
  10. chrwilkins30

Quick question about tire rubbing

So i have 31x10.5x15 already on my truck. ill be getting a 3in BL and will be getting bigger tires. I plan to go to 33x10.5x15. My question is will i only have the usually rubbing issues on the radius arms and sway bar that i already barelly have since im not increasing width.
  11. chrwilkins30

auto to manual window swap

a friend is getting new door and i have the chance to have his old ones. They have manual parts and the full size window. Can i put all the manual components into a door with a wing window. I am not swapping the entire door because its badly rusted. Thanks
  12. chrwilkins30

plastic inner fenders

how easy are they to remove. i cut my before and plan to lift it and want to put regular ones back on. so water cannot access the passenger department between the door.
  13. chrwilkins30

The bronco failed me today

Left the gas station and went to shift into 2 gear and my trucK just shut off. went to restart it and heard no fuel pump. buddy hauled me back to his place thinking it was just a bad pump. well took his out of his truck and still no go. where to start.?
  14. chrwilkins30

transmission sounds

Finally got the clutch line in and bleed and took it for a drive. But it seems like when i slow down and press on the brake it grinds. Also sometimes I can get it into 1st. I know that this can be caused by a bad slave but it has a new one.Could it be bad. Will prob have more questions later...
  15. chrwilkins30

hitch with body lift

I plan to get a bodylift and i need to buy a hitch.has anyone every took a hitch and moved it to the top part of the frame instead of at the bottom so it doesnt sit so low or spaced it between the frame.. I know alot of people just put reverse lights between the bumper and the hitch but i dont...
  16. chrwilkins30

hydraulic line connection to master cylinder

My post from urgent care, seems like more visit b2/explorer threads. Trying to finish installing manual trans but cant figure out how to connect master cylinder to the clutch line. Pics shows everything that came with it. need help ASAP. thanks I cannot for the life on me get the damn...
  17. chrwilkins30

tcase seal piece?????

swapping a4ld to m5od. put it in finally and at the end there is this seal piece???? I bought it from a guy. Is it from the other tcase or what is it suppse to be somewhere on mine. Need to know real quick. Heres some pics Bad cell phone pics but you get the idea.
  18. chrwilkins30

trans crossmember bracket

any one know if you can get the transmission cross member bracket from ford or any place else. don't want to go to the jy and sit there with a drill for a long time. found the pic on google.
  19. chrwilkins30

trans harness for auto to manual

88 bronco 2,a4ld to m5od, auto tcase decided just to get the harness so i dont have to splice. I just dont know which harness to get it out of. The guy i bought it from said its from a 89 ranger. should i get if from a b2 or ranger. are they the same. what about an explorer. need to know so i...
  20. chrwilkins30

Help with wiring transmission.

Swapping from a a4ld to a m5od. got it all removed just need the wiring for -auto tcase -cruise control what colors and what do i tap into to get everything working.