•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. alaskan155

f-150 coils.

was curious about some opinions, what size tire could i run with this setup and is it alignable(assume it is based of the tech article) says f-150 coils gave 3.75" of lift in the front and the explorer give about 2" and then a ranger lift block for the rest all attainable from the junkyard...
  2. alaskan155

coolant leaking out exhuast manifold

well was working on my bronco II today, and was adding coolant to the radiator, and it started leaking out the exhaust manifold, i replaced all the top end gaskets, its leaking out of the passenger side manifold, do any of you got any ideas also do remember before i installed the radiator, a...
  3. alaskan155

fuel tank 89 bronco II

has any one dropped one of these, i need to replace the fuel pump with a pickup tube instead and i was wonder if anyone knew what size tube i needed and thread(id the electric fuel pump is threaded) to replace it for my carburator setup, thanks
  4. alaskan155

first run of 289

first run of my 289 bronco II, still got to do alot but figured i would test here out specs 67 289, duaspark II conversion http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=52778402
  5. alaskan155

4.0 SOHC in GEN 2(89)

how hard would it be to install a 4.0 SOHC/auto out of a 99 exploder 4x4 into a 89 bronco II 4x4, wiring being the main concern, obd 1 setup to obd 2, i don"t want to change the dash, or anything, want to keep the gen 2 dash, does the 4.0 OHC engine mounts work? would i need both parts the...
  6. alaskan155

2 f150 ? 1 89 b2?

does any have the EVTM (wiring diagram) for the 89 bronco 2.9l and a 85-86 evtm for the 5.0 f-150 also as for the last ? does the 95-96 MAF f-150 use the HO cam, grabbing the speed density harness off the 85-86 150, but if the 95-96 MAF f150 use the speed density cam might swipe that harness...
  7. alaskan155

project b2 resurected

b2 been parked since april untouched, in oklahoma, finally picked her up this weekend and flat towed her to cheyenne, wyoming, so finally get to work on her again, and i got a auto hobby shop know to use with a lift and etc since im active duty military. so get to continue my buildup from where...