•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. koda6966

Seat ?

Mine would move so far forward that it would almost smack the windshield. The Explorer seats I put in move much less, but I don't have jump seats so it doesn't matter much.
  2. koda6966

Seat ?

My seats in my Ranger also move up for access. How do you think people get in the back? :) It's to my understanding that the DIRECT fitment follows this guideline. Bench<-->Bench Buckets/split bench<-->Buckets/split bench. IIRC all the bolt holes are the same (along those guidelines). I would...
  3. koda6966

I researched it a bit, it's a wide engine. I decided not to do it. Go with the 4.6 if you want to do something different.
  4. koda6966

Looking for a BII, what will switch from my Ranger?

Darnn. I wonder if I could recover the BII seats using the Explorer fabrics? Hmm.. There's a decent BII on craigslist, but it has a tan interior. :( I want gray. Gonna be hard to find eh?
  5. koda6966

Haven't welded my perches on yet so I should be golden there. I think the explorer is quite a bit wider, I'll have to stop in at the JY this weekend and measure it out. Oh, and if anyone hears of a BII for sale cheap in the southern NY/Northern PA area give me a heads up! I might go take...
  6. koda6966

As the title says I'm looking into moving my focus into getting a BII and bailing on the Ranger project. The body is too far gone and the frame wasn't far behind it. However, I've aquired many parts for the truck and I'm wondering what I could swap over? Do the BII's and Rangers share leaf...
  7. koda6966

Redneck ways to fix a oil leak?!

If anyone says JB weld, no it wont work. Trust me, I'd know :D
  8. koda6966

Is it worth it

I fail to see the point in that exocage setup.
  9. koda6966

You know you drive a bronco II when

You know you drive a BII when you accidentally smash a side window on a trail, so you and your buddies yell "CHOPTOP!!!!" Happened recently. :D Gotta close in the cab still..
  10. koda6966

early bronco looking bronco II?

Best picture I could find at the time. Figured I'd post it since most of the people in this thread mentioned it yet nobody posted it.
  11. koda6966

early bronco looking bronco II?

Copycat's truck.
  12. koda6966

Finally chopping the top

Checked his profile, last activity was in April 2010 and this is one of his newer posts. We may never know the fate of this cool idea. :(
  13. koda6966

My New Bronco II

Buckets should be bolt in IIRC, those look like 60/40 seats? Here's a set of Explorer Sport seats in my Ranger. I had 60/40 buckets with the center console before. If you get them from a two door they should flip forward just like your OEM seats probably do. I have a center console in it right...
  14. koda6966

My New Bronco II

That's one hell of a clean BII. Welcome to the forum.
  15. koda6966

1999 Explorer max tire size?

What's the biggest tire that will fit on a stock 1999 Explorer (four door, AWD, stock rims) without rubbing? Tech library doesn't have a list for Explorers.
  16. koda6966

Pics of installed ranger tailgate on my BII

What would be really cool, is if you could mod the hatch so it had both. Kind of like the Volvo XC90's.
  17. koda6966

passenger storage compartment locks..

I've always used a small pair of scissors to turn the one in the van. Ha. I'll have to remember this, I'm switching the plastics on my Ranger and luckily I still have the old pieces, and the key to the new ones.
  18. koda6966

Best year of 5.0 explorer?

The only way I would ever buy that truck is if I could talk him down under 1000, and if it still had the same mileage it did when he bought it.
  19. koda6966

I was referring to the ones in the sack under the bumper. :D That's a POS. It was for sale in Norwich a few months ago, I checked it out back then. The person they bought it from wanted 1200 IIRC. Trust me, I recognize the paint job.
  20. koda6966

I suppose I could survive with the AWD. It's going to be my daily driver so it's not like it's going to see trails too often.