•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

Underhood Light

Well this past weekend I installed an under-hood light. I know Ford used to have these on some of their older trucks, but i couldn't find one. I ended up getting this off eBay. It is actually for like 90's chevy trucks. It has an 18' retractable cord. I ordered a bright ass LED for it too. I...
  2. P

Got a smile on the freeway this morning

Do you guys as bronco II owners ever get or give like waves and thumbs up when you see other bronco II drivers? I was on the freeway this morning. It was still dark so you can't make out much but headlights behind you. Then up behind me came the familiar headlight and marker lights of an early...
  3. P

Spare Tire Fitment Question

Hey everyone, so I was working on my spare tire carrier. Decided I wanted to paint it with some Rustolium bedliner spray paint stuff, turned out pretty cool actually. Anyway, when i removed the old spare, it had 3 or 4 indented wear marks in the tire. I am wondering if it has ever been removed...
  4. P

Explorer Spring Question

Hey guys, I have been looking around and haven't really found the answer. I am planning on doing the explorer spring lift to get a little lift on my B2, but what about the shocks? Do they need to be longer or is there enough travel on the stock ones? Thanks!
  5. P

Rear Hatch Question

I know that the 84-85 B2's had the rear hatch with the opening window. I have a 90 with the solid glass and would really like to swap my hatch. Was there anything wrong with the opening glass ones? It seems like a great option, why would they stop offering that? Thanks, Jeff
  6. P

Dash Squeak & Rubbing Noise!!

Hey everyone, so I have a 90 BII and I have a squeak and weird rubbing noise that is coming from the dash. It sounds like it is coming form up near the windshield. I tried loosening and tightening up some of the little dash bolts along the windshield area and it seemed like it helped for a bit...
  7. P

Pick N Pull Tacoma WA, Bronco II

Just wanted to let anyone around here know that there is an 89 Bronco II, Eddy Bauer edition. It is in pretty good shape. Lots of parts, interior is mostly except for the drivers door panel, but good seats and console. The outside is a two tone sandstone or something like that. Still has the...
  8. P

Rattle / Vibration in dash

hey everyone, I have a 90 BII. Its a great little rig, but it has a vibration that is really annoying me. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and might know whats causing it. When i first start it up and start driving it before the idle drops down, i have a weird vibration which sounds...
  9. P

Explorer Seat Question

Ok, I know there are tons of threads about what seats fit and don't fit, but haven't exactly found a clear answer. I found some seats from a 01 explorer. They are electric, with heated seats and all the goodies. Will they fit in my 90 Bronco at all? I would like to keep all the electric track...
  10. P

My New Bronco II

Hey everyone I have been reading the forum for a while now and finally found a Bronco II of my own and wanted to say hi, Its a 90 BII, 4x4 auto with manual transfer case and hubs which are great. It used to belong to this older couple that towed it behind their motor-home. It says it has 100,000...