•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

suspension

i was wonder what is the easies way to lift my 1988 bronco 2 4x4 without any or lets say many mods can i add some leafs and some bigger coils or what work the best. I was wondering about a suspension lift by the way. If possible im looking to get 3 to 4 inches out of it. Any info would be great
  2. M

body lift

I have a 88 bronco 2 4x4 and i was going to put a 3 inch body lift on it can someone give the indepth details on how to do this i know i need to pull all the body mounts and not sure what else needs to be done or what to look for. how hard is it to do.
  3. M

a4ld problem

I have a 1988 ford bronco 2 4x4 i just put a reman trans in it i drove i about 500 mile to it to the river bottoms once and got it stuck i wasnt slamming gears or anything i was pretty gently on the trans for goin mudding. now it only shift in 1st and 2nd. I had a mechanic look at it he say the...
  4. M

lifters/tick

I recently put world heads and all new valve train in a 88 bronco 2 xlt. I adjusted the rockers and ticked a little after adjusting then drove it about a week tick began to get loader i ripped the valve covers off and i had to colasped lifter i just put new ones in there what would cause them to...
  5. M

tick tick tick

I have been working on my 88 bronco 2 xlt it has the 2.9 in it. I just put new world heads and all new valve train in it. I adjusted the rockers twice and it still ticks so i brought it to a mechanic he adjusted them It still ticks so i checked the oil pressure 20psi and idle 50 psi and 2000...
  6. M

engine

I have a 1988 ford bronco 2 with a 2.9 V6 i just put new world heads and all new valve train in it because i has that tick. I checked the oil pressure it has 20psi at idle and 50psi at 2000 rpm. Is there any way to get rid of the tick or do i need a different motor. Is that tick something all...