•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 59bisquik

63" Chevy's into B2... Need some advice!

63" Chevy's into B2... The Progress Continues I am just starting on my 63" swap. I got a set of Teraflex lift shackles, and 5.5" lift ProComp 63" springs. My goal was to lose the old Skyjacker springs and blocks and gain a bit of flex. I already pulled the overload and angle shim out of the...
  2. 59bisquik

New headlights...they shoulda come this way!

After a bit of work and some bezels from a BroncoII.org member... Im in the exclusive round headlight club :icon_thumby:
  3. 59bisquik

Advice on suspension for a quicker offroad pace...

I am toying with the idea of trying something a bit quicker than rock crawling out in the desert. I currently have a FW D44/8.8 SAS, 35's, Skyjacker leafs out back and 5.5" progressive EB springs up front, finished off with Fox 2.0 Reservoirs all around. Looking to duplicate something like the...
  4. 59bisquik

My B2 FW SAS

Thought I would add some of the earlier pics before the SAS... 30's and 3" JD lift 32's 35's Took a couple of weeks to complete. 1979 D44 Mock up with 5.5 Wildhorse springs Modified JD buckets 4.88's and Lockrite Complete disc to disc 1989 F150 8.8 Gotta set the pinion angle and add...
  5. 59bisquik

Round Headlights

While doing a search for round headlight conversions the other day, I found a B2 with a Courier grill in it instead of early Bronco grill. Looked pretty good...BUT, I cant find it again. Anybody have an idea whos rig this might be? Thanks!