•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Lil-Pony

Low oil pressure once warm????

84 2.8 b2 Once I've driven for a few minutes my oil pressure drops to like 5-7 psi while Idling The engine was rebuilt a less than 10,000 miles ago and has been like this since I got it... Is this a problem, I don't think the rebuilder did a true rebuild. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Lil-Pony

how to install roof rack on 84 B2

got this a while back was going to have a truck shop install it but they wanted these studs that you glue in to the roof for the bolts to screw in to. couldn't find them and they wanted to much for install. so now i have this sitting in my garage and i need it mounted. any ideals, maybe plain...
  3. Lil-Pony

Double din in a first gen?

I saw a photo on google a long time ago with this done, and my desire to do it to my 84 has been rekindled by the installation of one in my friends camero :no2: Anyway it looks like it can be done just want to know if anyone has done it.
  4. Lil-Pony

carbs and tfi never mix!!!

right now it sounds like i have a faulty tfi module on my bronco, it stalls and wont start after its really warmed up, this is the third one in 3 years. i would like to know what is the best route to rid this system. ive seen the 4bbrl carb on the 2.8 tech page and ive seen the durapark...